Saturday, December 15, 2007

Deprived-ness

Heya! Anyway, today is a day to remember. And that's because it practically my 3rd time getting a haircut outside of home! How awesome. Yeah, and to make it extra special, I went to a saloon, which is incredibly kewl. They actually wash your hair before cutting it...and this paragraph makes me sound like a have a deprived childhood, which is quite true actually. T.T

The process of haircutting itself is rather different from getting your hair cut by your mom. xD The hairstylist practically sheared my hair off, violently too. Owchies. But I liked the way they wash your hair. It's like getting a head massage. However, I do find that using the towel to dry our ears first then our hair is a little gross. x.x After getting sheared, she put wax on my hair and made it spiky. Whee! Virtually the first time in my life that that has ever happened. xP So in order to remember that scene forever, i took some pictures. [:



That's my "what's-up-with-my-hair" look.



Side profile-ness!

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered