Thursday, December 27, 2007

HAHA

I just realised that there's something wrong with the posting thingy. In the previous post, the first paragraph was supposed to be posted the day after the rest of the post, but apparently something screwed up. Oh wells. Anyway, today morning was someone's brother's cremation, and I heard he passed away on christmas morning. Very sad, right? What a bad present to give :/

So after that, went to SR's house for -the- chrissymas party. The list of people invited was: JR, Janne, Yirong, Bong, Nessa, Rachel and Cheryl. And Kevin, Jesmond, Wen Jun, CR, ZC, Juanda and BQ. Unfortunately only ZC, CR and Wen Jun came, among the guys, leaving them overpowered by the girls 2:1. T.T But it was still quite fun anyway xD

Played lotsa silly (but fun) games. But, as for every time the girls go to SR's house, there was some bitching involved. Talked about tons of random crap, like how (nearly) all of them hate kevin and think he's ugly, and how Janne hates this anonymous person who I uncoincidentally hate too. I think the word "hate" is a bit strong" How about "dislike very much". Oh, and the quote of the day is: (along those lines)

"Why would you want to be les(bianj)? You can always touch yourself."

Uh...ok. Lol! I don't even want to know what that means. Oh, and the girls seem to have a lot of money, seeing how they get their "good kid" what they want, like clothes and slippers with her name all over it. Haha. Well, they didn't really give us anything, except for SR and JR, I think, who gave each of the guys and bag(or dustbin that looks like a guy with a big mouth. I wonder if they meant anything by that) with chocolates, a cap, a magnet and a little card in it. Ahh! But we gave them really bad gifts anyway xP I'll give some better gifts next year, promise. I think.

Haha, better start buying for next year xD cya

P.S. I just installed the cbox. Tag. Nao!

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered