Tuesday, January 8, 2008
invisible title
Band today. The teacher in charge (not the one I mentioned last time) saw my socks and asked, "What is that?". I noticed she noticed that I was pointing my longest toe through the hole in my socks. I said that it woz ventilation and she laughed at me >:( Having ventilation in your socks is definitely a wise idea.
I realize I want bigger pants. The ones I wear now are a little short and small. My mom says that I shouldn't buy one as I just bought one recently, and that's called wasting money. I feel insecure with shorty-pants (like TY) cuz people might try to upskirt, or rather up-pants me, and then they'll see that I have inferior brand undies ._.
Procrastinated and didn't do homework yesterday x.x I decided to deviant-art-hop instead, and found this:
Yeah, so go to her deviantart.com page. She has awesome drawings which made me overdose with awesome, like this one:http://bootleg.deviantart.com/art/Claymore-in-ur-Pieta-63767743
Oh, a word of warning though. She likes (and draws) yuri and shojo-ai, and sometimes draws stuff about Bleach and Strawberry Panic. SP is an anime where all characters are lesbianj-es, uh huh. And sometimes 2 certain characters try to have hawt lezbien secks get intimate with each other. Yeah. xP
I better start on my literature homework, which I need to upload to iVLE by today. Cyar~
