Thursday, February 14, 2008
Lets rant. And practise maths :D never a good sign.
The formula to determine the sucky-ness of someone -cough-fuglypeteacher-cough-.
Let x be his intelligence (in IQ), y be his physical ability, and z be the number of people whom the person is liked by
xy=z
I have reason to believe that x=0 or y=0(rejected)
This certain person likes to sneak around the terraces in front of us and watch for ankle sox. He kept staring at my socks before flag raising - apparently he has a sock fetish. But anyway, after that, he told me, kai, tim and betty to follow him to this green trash can, which I nearly mistook for that certain person, since they were both so full of rubbish. He then asked us to throw our sox inside. Poor socks. So we had to wear no socks for the rest of the day. How shad.
After school kai and I (wow rhymes) planned a supa dupa rescure mission. Hurhur. Saving our socks from the depths of the rubbish bin. BT woz supposed to follow us but he was pissed and attitudal and went home :D So now I still have his socks ._.
Many related tichers tell us that they don't allow the wearing of socks below the ankle because they want to make sure you wear them, and several seniors claim that thay are sloppy, and give a bad image of the school. Oh. I'm sure that letting others know we allow the wearing of no socks is okay then?
"Hoho! You can't wear ankle socks, but you can don't wear socks."
Looose sox bunch up at the bottom, so why not ban them too? What if I decide that tomorrow, I won't wear socks to school? What'll they do? Make me take off my socks? What a dumb idea of a punishment this is. This also means that as long as you have many, many socks, you can wear ankle sock lah. Strahen should help me prove this hypothesis.
How awesome.