Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Omg. Today's chinese drama performance was seriously screwed up. Seriously serious. I think it would've been better if we replaced the cast with Joonhow, TK, TY, Daller and Werty. Proza actorzorz. Akcherly Werty was in the cast, but he narrator oni. .____. But neh mind. Free cheena ace ftw.
Reach kia stra got dry ice for us, which we barely used during the play, so we played with it (oh hurhur). Some crazy people put dry ice into Hache 2O bottles with water, so the water was all carbonated. Like -super super- carbonated. When you open the cap the whole thing will come (ahem) out. Let's compare before and after pictures.
You can't find any pictures of H2O bottles on the web .__ . owell. Let's just look the stra-tified bottle.
It looks like steam, but it's actually ownage carbon dioxide. If you opened the bottle and look at the remaining water (if any), it looks like real H2O! Expected actually, since it -is- H2O. Owao. Thats officially a word now, says I.
Lets look at some bunneh mens.



Super shameless Shiny walked all the way to the canteen through the teety tables and back in that bunneh soot. Ownage. Gas hu? I mean the guy on the left. I dun tellew. Hurhur. You must be writhing in agony, like, who is it, who is it? But I still dun tellu. HAHA.