Tuesday, August 5, 2008
















































Start drawing in-class parallels in 3...2...1...

Today is the day of slack. ISIS recess APAPMAMALE = SLACK. Except that every classroom period was a test. OCRAP

ONO assembly. Daller and Tim panelists so very lolarious but then we failed to push for increased hair length! Assembly is just to trick us into thinking that the students have a voice, when actually Dochon rules all! 2OrwaysPostPSB posted a few suggestions about liao but none have passed .__. Joonhian evil kia keep acting as opposition. Dochon even said "You are very courageous. COS UR GONNA GET OWNED IN CLASS." Actually he din say that last bit obviously, but I read his mind with my super ownage psychic power so obvears.

Maths test! Mamtham suddenly use cheem cheem words to confuse us omg. Quite okay except for last question and bonus questions. I needed 101.5 marks to ensure exemption! NOOOOO! Time to chiong maths ACE.

Then LITEST Ohnoes! All die. Yay! I wasted 5 min thinking about how if Antonio was actually Stra in disguise, then Portia only need to say "You may take a pound of flesh, but you may not spill a drop of fats" then Shylock "OHSHYT" cannot do anythink. I was picturing the gallons and gallons of sludge-y fats flowing out of Stra's punctures tires *traumatized*

My parents going overseas until Friday. LOL I predict bathing at 12am and sleeping at 2am. omg then become like Brion.

TK updated 40 times. LOL He got 1 post about liao. I found it very amusing




















"THIS IS NOT A THREAT. THIS IS A PROPHECY."

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered