Friday, August 22, 2008

More IDS crap today. But today was EVEN MORE waste time than yesterday. Just spent the whole day sitting on the floor and falling asleep .__. Oh yeah. And running around and scaring people :D But nothing really important today.

Except for mediattack test! OMG. Dam difficult. Got questions like "What is the difference between a Canon Cable and an XLR cable?" and "What is an alternative for an XLR cable?". And they never even teach us those things :/ But the most boliao question was "How many seats are there in the Auditorium?" Betty and I wanted to count while doing AV practical but no time lulz. Got 3 sections - Photo, Video and AV. AV was ok. Photo sure own wan cuz I dam ownage :D Video was EVIL.

Tch. I hate video. All the questions there the hardest. "Explain in steps, how to do a High-angle tilt shot." Then I was thinking phew luckily I went for filmaking sabb in term 2 then I see OMG It's upon 7 marks. So WTH.

SHOCKING REVELATION! Elias says my name is only 2 words so I'm cheena. OSHYT. Maybe I shud start spelling my name as Li Zong Chen. But then that would be lame. Only lamers spell their chinese names as two words. Obviously.

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered