Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing really exciting today. Except TK being lame. Haha.
"What do I do when I go to the toilet?"




















It says ipoo if you can't see it. It's actually a "good!" sticker, but mutilated and transformed!





















Propaganda in the library. The lamefaces forgot to add "Dochon" below.

Speaking of him, he suddenly surprise attack the class during recess. Then he look around and pointed to the bin and said "That part still not very clean." then left suddenly. So demanding. And it was already very clean lor, just that got some pre-existing uncleanable brown spots on the wall.

Oh and by the way, TK's nose oil is still on the class's back door window (since May I think) so don't touch it :O SO GROSS. I had a picture of him in action, but I deleted it. ONOES!

Then afterschool PEER TUTORING. So don't say I never do any PT. Anyways, gluck to Kye who is taking maths retest tomorrow. YAY!
And I woz sweeping the floor to. And we were arranging the tables. THEY WERE SO NEAT. Like all in proper aligned rows. Don't mess it up D:<



















All the dirt in the class in one tile.

Quite little already lor. Most of it is hair from the broom, which we stole from somewhere. 0-0
And while we were in the class, we hear the distinctive, fearsome roar of the mosquito smoking machine. OCRAPZORZ! We try to close all the windows and doors, but the smoke still come in through the grills at the top LOL phayl. Then the smoke get sucked in by the fan and become this whirly white tornado of MOSQUITO DEATH. Sorry if your table smells like smoke. All the white stuff blasted onto your tables. WHEE

Time to send emiow containing photos of clean classness! Bibi

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered