Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OMG. Yesterday internet screw up so I couldn't post anything. And there were so many pictures to spam. SPAM NAO. YAY!

Civil defense course. Some Hairyman come and teach us hao to perform BDSM. Yay!




















Stra obviously enjoys it. And it seems his head (and I don't mean the decoy one on top of his real head) has grown some puffy lips o-o
















Werty's toadspawn drink. Supposed to be some blueberry juice with seeds. It was nice :D Leeao being kala-fair (Huh? Nowad. I thought Kala is malay?).





















Wesley busy being purty.





















Werty act cute >:D Flower FTW.





















Leeao CPR! o-o After 10 seconds we all bet the guy no hope already. Set ah? Set!
We say the guy see Leeao then heart attack and die. Then Leeao CPR him, and when he revive, he see Leeao, then heart attack and die ergain. Yay!

Then we learn how to put out fire .__.
Step 1:




















Step 2:




















Step 3:




















:D





















"SPSHHHHHSHHHSHHHHH"
Saoch standing on 3rd floor and spew fiery lava down at us, so the guy shoot him down with CARBON DIOXIDE.

Then afta that slack for a few hours and then go bring some old people around airport .__. quite lame. Play lego in grocery store FTW. Lol at Werty calling Crishon fat.

Lol. Today entrepreneurship (that word is sheeting annoying) day! Ohcrap! I only know that it was dam cold. I wasn't really listening to much of anything .__.
But I also know that my group innovation own't your ass. We say put CB (conveyor belt) in grocery story so that the food will fly around and everyone will be happeh! :D

Ownage.

Omg PDay A* .__.

Even more ownage.

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered