Thursday, September 11, 2008
















OMG. Glen Goh Jia Jun plays DOTA. On FACEBOOK wtf





















Werty: "Can we play Mars Mission PLEEEEASEE?"
Be careful what you wish for. And we were supposed to be doing lit o-o

!)) QUESTION QUIZ! BOHLIAO LOL. That's 100 while pressing shift btw.
Supposed to be doing lit but WHO CARES

001. What’s the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Classmayte :D

002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
When I go to sleep lol

003. What happened at 10.00am today?
Watching lamesheets playing Supa Smush Brows o-o

004. When did you last cry?
When I super sprained my ankle and had to go A&E :D
Not rearli cry, but tear up lol

005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Chicken salad.
Ya srs. Shredded chicken + shredded cucumber + peanut butta = OM NOM NOM

006. What do you want in your life right now?
What life?

008. What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
ME I LACK SLEEP

009. What bottom are you wearing now?
Bermudas. NAVY BLUE bermudas I so professional.

010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
"You're so retarded! xD"
Aww, makes me feel so warm and fluffy inside.

011. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
o-o Inevitably.

012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No. Who so lame lah.

013. What was the last movie you caught?
The Three Extremes. Freaky gory film.

014. What are you proud of?
2Ownage. And my dark churrizard pokemon card. OwnZA.

015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
"Olol hu so yaybukake go play agen."

016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Boomtheahda.

017. Do you have any nicknames?
o-o zc bah

018. What does your last received text message say?
Just Joon talking about some talk (but not that tok)

019. What time did you go to bed last night?
12.20am?

020. Are you currently happy?
NO. Sheety lit spoy my mood.

021. Who gives you best advice?
Can.
"Yes."
I feel enlightened.

022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Is whipped cream a euphemism? And from Can's where omg!
Then no.

023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Nowan.

024. Is anything bugging you right now?
LIT PROJECT OMG SUCKS

025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Limj.
"Wanna play MARS ROVER?"

026. Do you wear toe socks?
Uh! No.

027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
(no number)
Serious. My call log says so o-o

028. Have you ever had your heart broken?
No. Yay! All those lame emo kias.

029. What annoys you most in a person?
Violent and big mouthed peeper.

030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Dun think so...
Stra: "Yes, cuz I'm so dayum fat and I crush everyone in sight."

031. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.

032. What is the color of your room?
Flesh. I refuse to call it pink!
My sister and her sunken chest (in the sea) wanted it pink, so it was. Wth. But faint pink cuz don't have a lot of paint :D

033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Obviouslee.

034. Do you believed in the saying “talk is cheap”?
But Breadtalk is not.

035. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
My sister. She fell asleep on my bed right after waking up on hers.
She said "I'm getting up! Go away."
She woke up 5 hours later.
Liar.
She LIE in my bed omgomgomg lololol

036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Does attempted kidnapping count? Then Meng D:

037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
As in did anyone see that person or did anyone see us kissing?
Quite weird rite?
You kiss someone then no one sees that person EVER AGAIN. omg!

038. Do you have a life?
I lost mine when I started Mapling, and I have yet to find it.

039. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn’t?
I thought the mosquito died, but then it got up and flew away D:

040. What is the reason behind your blog song?
Wut song?

041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Dunno. I only know it was scary and I woke up in the middle of the night.
Prolly Stra then.

042. Last time you smiled?
I think a few hours ago?

043. Have you changed this year?
For the worse o-o I think.

044. What are you listening to right now?
My msn going "deng deng deng"

045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Myself. I talk to myself when I use com o-o
Once, while playing Warcraft III downloaded maps, my grammar came into the room and asked who I was talking to D:

046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Closed. And when I open my eyes, I hope to see my future lover. Owao.

047. Is there a quote you live by?
"Yes."
Yes.

048. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Maybe?

049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Piano then recorder then trumpet then guitar then trombone. OWAO.

050. What was the worst idea you’ve had in a week?
Asking Stra for money.

051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Talking to myself.

052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
I not so horny pls.

053. What song describe your love life?
Dunno lol. I dunno a lot of songs.
Wesley says: Me So Horny by 2 Live Crew

054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Dunno leh.

055. Who always make you laughs?
TK cuz he so lame :]

056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Obvears.

057. Are you blond?
No. D:<

058. What your middle name?
My full English name only got 2 words. HA I so cheena.

059. What are you doing tomorrow?
Or who? PDay finals. Sucks D:

060. What do you think you are like?
Talk a lot. And quite annoying.

061. Who will you choose to die with?
If I die now, Tunchi.
All: "LIBERATION! YAY!"
Then suddenly all the socks disappear.
Owait still got Chooti. D:

062. Where have you been today?
School. And nearly Can's house. If not for chiong lit-ness.

063. What game do you play often?
I used to play a lot, but now I'm trying to have a life. So none.

064. Who are you missing right now?
No one leh. We are all solitary but never alone.

065. If you’ve to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
I will start loving my friends >:D

066. What are you doing right now?
Or who? Not lit project.

067. Which primary school are you from?
NAPS.
Nany Ang Primary School.

068. Name 3 colors that you like.
Blue, green, orange.

069. What emotion you like to show?
Emo-tion when I around strangers.

070. What is life to you?
No save game and no load game. Awwww.

071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Spend all night thinking about it and not being able to sleep D:

072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Werty.
"i thought you go can house?"

073. Who do you admire the most?
Dunno. I have yet to understand what that word means o-o

074. Which month are you born in?
May. Like my mom, dad, TK, Betty, Kai, Brully, Jeremee and Daller. Omg lol.

075. How are you feeling right now?
Tired D:

076. What is the time now?
6:19 pee'em

077. Where are you now?
Hoam.

078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Dye hair then hair dai D:

079. Why are you doing this test?
To not do some other lamesheet litty thing.

080. What do you do when you’re moody?
Use com.

081. At which age you wish to get married?
See first. Then see second.

082. Who is important to you?
Everyone?

083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No. I so insecure D:

084. Who is the person you trust the most?
Glendon. Ya srs.

085. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Where Tunchi went off to some other school and Hourne wasn't some fat red-faced guy.

086. What is your goal for this year?
MSG 1.0mg

087. Do you believe in eternal love?
No. After we die then not eternal le lor...

088. What feeling do you love most?
My knuckles on Tunchi's face :D

089. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Ya. Nowadays I so hot ;D

090. What feeling you hate the most?
SIENJ-NESS.

091. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
We'll see.

092. Do you believe in God?
Not sure :/

093. Who cares for you the most?
Parents?

094. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
COMPUTER OMG.

095. What’ll you bring when you fight?
...
Chun.

096. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
So many things omg. See 071 and 008.

098. What if your stead two-timed you?
I reciprocate...with the same person! >:D

099. How old are you?
My wii says 26 o-o
Shyt I suck at wii fit.

100. How’s life?
We'll see when I finish downloading :[

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered