Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Souper lame ergain. But 2Classroom quite nice. It's a lot bigger and spacier, and less dark. But omg...it's 4 times the normal distance up and down D:




















Well that explains it.





















YAY! TK's turn to draw. It's a wortopusy. OMG.

Then at 5.45pm I go Brion's hause, and Meng woz there omg! And afta a while Joon came to do flash o-o lol. Then when we hear Joon comming me and Brion go hide in the cupboard. But then EVIL MENG go force the door shut so we cannot come out.

I can see through the crack, luckily. I keep poking Meng's foot with my key, and then I teleport out OMG! But Brion still locked inside for a while. Then later...

Brion: "If you don't open the door, then I will remove your name from the project."
Meng: "Then you can stay in there forever."
Brion: "..."

Brion: "Oi! Let me out!"
Meng: "Fine."





















Brion: "Oi! Liddat how I come out??"
Meng: "I open so big already lololololol"

Of course, there were consequences...




















Brion/Pillow/Meng Sandwich.

Then Meng go liao, time to do flesh. Still screwed up lol. The MCQ thingy whoar day scroo up.

Joon: "Quizzypoo"

Then later we find these borlies that light up and flash random colours when you hit them. It's to defeat epileptic opponents.




















Joon being lame.
"What happened to my teats?"

When you whack them they light up and start flashing xD xD

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered