Thursday, January 8, 2009

Liek hey.

I went home on a Nokia bus today lol
The whole computer system screwed up xD
The tv screen showed (sideways) black screen with white words aka crash reboot screen
"...press F3 to...."
Or at least I think that's what it said cuz there were some people blocking me lol.

And normally supposed to have music or something but it just went

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:/
Everyone on the bus had to endure it for their whole bus trip.
I feel sorry for the bus driver :P

Gah I'm so peased.

This year's commonwealth questions are so hard D:
At least last year got stuff like

"Blue."

Which is quite easy to do.
This year got

"Tracks."

And it's like omg what is that.
I can think of a lot of things to do with "tracks" but there's nothing interesting to write about :/

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered