Sunday, February 1, 2009

This post is just gonna be random pic spamming! >:D
Cuz I keep taking peekchas and planning to post but I always dont x]





















omg HAHA
Physics is so retarded

















Stra obviously sponsored this place toilet funds
That urinal is like thrice the size of the one beside it o-o

People keep thinking that seengapua river is naturally formed
But akcherli is Stra go pee (inconsiderately) then dam dirty that all the kings horses and all the kings men kun put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Aww how sad :[

Speaking of humpty dumpty...



















:D
So actually hump-ty dump-ty got smashed by ty for raype! not that he fell off the wall.
:O





















Aww why so sad.
Mebbe cuz during ISYF we had more than 2 hours to slacky slack :O
But then I would be dam happy or something :x





















Shyt. Fail.

Then go NYPS with non-nyps peeper!!1!1




















Orhor so bad wear shoes into no shoes zone.





















Hoho who so boliao play chess
Niao chess club hoho





















Owah? Owah? Owah?





















Wesley getting owned by CHOIR GUY.
My Meeyatek powers obviously own him.

Disgrace to air rifle D:<

When we go toilet we realise that we are vampires cuz cannot see reflection wan.
Can only see our pants. D:





















The fact that the clock tower is no longer collapsing is GRATE.
Little kids no longer have to fear being hit on the head by flying bricks.
I slightly miss being not in hache see eye :x





















Might as well say
made in chin !

Then go lame CIP
YAY!





















Obscene!

I found out that the only difference between MRTs and buses is that one got slanted wheels




















o-o

Then MeeyatakMediattackMidiaTag MediaTech (evil people go standardise the spelling D:<) Some ExCo peper




















FIGHTING
Exciting!
Rhyming!
Oshyt rhyming dun rhyme with exciting

Fighting fight between the forces of photo and video!
I still support the term faction instead of specialisation.
Sounds much more exciting :D

- your only -

  • Zacksee mediattack MediaTech (ok?)

my wants

  • ThinPeople'sClothes:D MSG1 Diablo3 Starcraft2 Sims3 Halfday

remembered